Throughout the year, North Star Reach hosts events to raise the funds needed to send children with serious health challenges and their families to camp, free of cost. Volunteers are a driving force behind the success of our events, and there are many roles to play.
You may be asked to:
- greet guests at an event
- serve on an event planning committee
- check in guests who’ve pre-registered for an event
- manage live and/or silent auction items
- sell raffle tickets
- accept donations on behalf of North Star Reach
- set-up or clean-up after an event
Under the North Star
We’re looking for volunteers to help with our biggest fundraising event of the year, Under the North Star, on September 13, 2019 at the Detroit Athletic Club (241 Madison St, Detroit, MI 48226).
Check out the opportunities at our Sign Up Genius page.
To see a list of all our upcoming events, please click here.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call (734) 680-8744, ext. 516.