Throughout the year, North Star Reach hosts events to raise the funds needed to send children with serious health challenges and their families to camp, free of cost. Volunteers are a driving force behind the success of our events, and there are many roles to play.
You may be asked to:
- greet guests at an event
- serve on an event planning committee
- check in guests who’ve pre-registered for an event
- manage live and/or silent auction items
- sell raffle tickets
- accept donations on behalf of North Star Reach
- set-up or clean-up after an event
Fall Event Volunteer Opportunities
Fall Family Fest
We’re looking for volunteers to help with Fall Family Fest, with family-friendly performances, attractions, food, and trick-or-treating.
Check out the opportunities at our Sign Up Genius page.
To see a list of all our upcoming events, please click here.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (734) 680-8744. Thank you.