Every donation, no matter the size, helps. Thank You.
Tax-deductible gifts can be made via our online giving page.
See if your employer will match your donation! Visit the Charity Navigator website to see if your employer offers an Employee Match.
Other Ways to Give:
Looking for ways to showcase your corporate citizenship or boost employee engagement? Please contact Director of Camping, Patrick Smith (email@example.com) to learn more about our partnership opportunities.
- Shop our “Wish List” of items on Amazon.com and have them shipped to our camp headquarters at 1200 University Camp Drive, Pinckney, MI 48169.
Thrivent Choice®-Enrolled Organization
- Through the Thrivent programs, we are eligible to receive grant dollars, fee-free donations, and support from Thrivent Action Team service projects.
- To learn more about Thrivent’s membership benefits and generosity programs visit thrivent.com/generosity.
- Have an item you’d like to donate? From construction materials to trucks and boats (and, of course, smaller items), we welcome gifts if they match a current need. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an item to donate.
- If you’d like to donate cash toward an item on our Wish List, please visit our donation page (and be sure to add a note about your gift in the “Additional Comments” field).
Give While You Shop
You can also benefit North Star Reach when you shop at Kroger. Please visit our Shop & Give page.
Support a Campership
$2,500 covers the cost of a single camp session for one camper at our medically supported camp. Or, if you’d like to make a multi-year “Campership” pledge, please fill out and mail this Campership Pledge Form (PDF). You can make a donation directly online by visiting our Donate page.
Recurring gifts help North Star Reach sustain our ongoing camp operations.
- Visit our Donate page to make a recurring gift. Once you arrive on the page, scroll down and select the “Recurring” button under “Donation Frequency.” You can choose to make your gift recur weekly, monthly, or annually, then choose a date to end your commitment.