Even though we can’t be together at camp, we have created ways for all of us to connect with proper social distancing, thanks to modern technology! We are so excited to welcome all the families who registered for our second spring family camp weekend (May 1-3) to our “camp-at-home” session.
As we detailed in the welcome letter in your Care Package, we’ll be using two digital gathering spaces to connect during your weekend: 1) Private Facebook Group, 2) Zoom video conferencing for our live event programming.
Families who do not have Internet access, please contact Colleen Triezenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 444-5068 for assistance in connecting with our experiences via your phone. And if you have any questions of any kind at all, please don’t hesitate to email or call Colleen.
Here’s How to Get Connected
- Join our Private Facebook Group: Click here!
- Answer a few questions, agree to follow our group rules, and boom! You’re a member. This group is only for families who registered for our weekend session, so we ask that you please not invite others to it.
- This private Facebook group will be our Camp Hub, much like the Dining Hall at camp. Here, we will share videos, posts, and photos from the weekend, as well as links on how to join our Zoom meetings.
- Access Zoom Video Conferencing
- You’ll need to download Zoom prior to our events. You can download Zoom to your computer here: https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- You can also download the Zoom app onto your smartphone — whichever device you plan to use to join our live events.
- For those families who don’t wish to go on Facebook, we will also post links and activity videos on our Spring Family Camp Schedule and Event Page
We’re so excited for you to join us. Please confirm your family’s participation by submitting the form below.